Kindle so needs no extra batteries

Bookmark and Share
I have had the Kindle for a couple of months now and I am so happy I bought one. I am an avid reader and thoroughly enjoy this product. For years I have had trouble keeping my place in a book. Not wanting to damage a book I refuse to fold down the corner and keeping track of a bookmark can be a struggle sometimes. Never having to find my place has increased my actual reading (versus rereading)time by leaps and bounds. I couldn't be happier turning on my kindle and having the page I read last to appear out of nowhere. I also sometimes read before going to bed and with the weight of some of the books this can be a dangerous endeavor if I were to drift off with the book held above my head. All in all a Fantastic product. When purchasing I would suggest the Lighted leather cover. The light is powered from the battery of the Kindle so needs no extra batteries. Read More

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment