get yourself a Kindle 3G

Bookmark and Share
My partner and I exchanged Kindles for Christmas last year, and I have to say, I have not spent one day without it. I read on average 4 to 5 books a week, and I will never go back to the regular print books again. (With the exception of my collections of favorite authors' first additions!) I spent a month researching all of the available e-readers out there, and I kept coming back to the Kindle. It's the only e-reader with a screen that looks like a real book page. There is no glare, and the screen is so easy on my eyes that I can read for hours with no fatigue. I can instantly get into my reading and not be constantly reminded that I am not reading an actual book, and that keeps me in the story and not thinking about my surroundings or my Kindle. I cannot reccommend this device enough. I waited nine months to review it because I wanted to see if I would become dissatisfied. The answer to that is a loud NO! It just keeps on keeping me happy. It downloads books in under 8 seconds, usually. I know they say under 10, but mine never takes that long. If you love to read, as I do, then get yourself a Kindle DX. You will fall in love with the gadget, I guarantee.Read More

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment