purchase cheap kindle 3G

Bookmark and Share
cheap kindle 3g review (2)
I researched the product prior to purchase cheap kindle 3G. I like that I can have audio books as well as the reading ones. The text to speach is not great, but I really didnt expect it to be a feature that was one I would use requently. The only thing I would change is the volume - I would like to listen to it while I am driving without headphones, and it is not quite loud enough. Otherwise I am very pleased with the seamless service of being able to purchase books and read immediately.
I was very impressed with review how quickly the order shipped and cheap also. I love my kindle 3G and use it nightly. Now I just need to get a case that has some kind of lighting for my late-night reads.  Read More

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment