Kindle 3G come with internal light

Bookmark and Share
The contrast is great. A colleage of mine held it up, and thought I had a paperback book inside the case, rather than the Kindle itself, it was that clear to read. The drawback is no built-in light, so if you read in low light, you'll want to invest in a book clip lamp. I wouldn't be surprised if later generations of the Kindle come with internal light. But, if you read in natural or lamp light, you won't have any problem at all. I haven't tried the Kindle in sunlight at this point. "Connecting" to WI-FI is easy--I found the Wi-Fi codes on my computer via my internet-phone-cable provider icon, entered the info on the easy set-up menu, and I was hooked up. Downloading books or magazines takes literally a couple seconds. The Kindle gives you choices to highlight or type in a note if you like, so again, it's just like with real books. I also like the "add bookmark" feature, which turns down a corner of the "page." It's cute, although not really needed since the Kindle will open to the page where you left off, when you push the switch. Read More

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment