new Kindle books is too easy

Bookmark and Share
I purchassed the Kindle Wi-Fi 6" for my friend who reads two or three books a week.
It was difficult to setup and after one night she went back to buying paperbacks.
The main complaint was that it is difficult to see without a light near or above the display.
This is the best purchase I have made in a long time. I love it already. Delivery was amazing - from the US to Spain in less than 48 hours! It's so easy to use, lightweight to carry around and ordering new Kindle books is too easy. The Wi-Fi connection makes it so quick and easy to get what you want in the book store, and sampling first is a great idea. But, all that aside, I can even add my own PDF documents and photos too. I would thoroughly recommend this and everyone who has seen it now wants one of their own. So, waste no more time, you will not be disappointed!
Read More

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment