Love the Kindle 3G

Bookmark and Share
Love the Kindle 3G, it is so easy to download books and games. Not sure about the 2 month battery life but haven't fully tried leaving wireless off totally. Battery last about 2 weeks if wireless is on. If you travel you will need to purchase the car charger, do not leave home without it. I love the fact that I don't have millions of books laying around anymore. All I can say is I love it! I considered giving my Kindle only four stars due to the fact that you can't read it in the dark...I thought about it for a minute and realized you can't read a book in the dark! Buy the kindle and add on a cover with a light. You will love it!!! By the way, I just searched for my next book, down loaded it with 3G, and begin reading in just a few minutes. I didn't even have to get out of my chair...Try that with a paper back book. Read More

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment