I am at present just enjoying the Cheap Kindle 3G

Bookmark and Share
cheap kindle 3g review
Thought hard and long about an electronic book, cheap kindle 3g! Very pleased with kindle 3g review I have moved with times. I still cannot believe the capacity. Originally I just thought about a new novel or two to read at a better price than hard copy, I soon learned that I can carry a Library with reference books etc - mind boggling! I have now downloaded about 150 books and have only used about 5% capacity.
I am now looking to update a lot of reference manuals and will have them with me all the time - fantastic!!

The clarity of the screen, the font options, the note options, the "looking back" makes this one of the most enjoyable gifts I have ever received. It seems very sturdy - time will tell! Without doubt one of the best $150 I have ever spent.

Personally would like to see page numbers rather than %age and an index with Chapter titles- maybe they are available and I haven't found them yet - I am at present just enjoying the Kindle. Read More

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment