Then comes kindle

Bookmark and Share
Then comes kindle. Now I live in NZ and it has taken a long time for them to be available to us this side of the world but the wait has been worth it. It really does do what it says on the tin. nice screen, with changeable font size. Night time it is slightly higher due to lighting being less strong but is still useable. A week in and no need to charge the battery yet. (I don't leave wifi on as a matter of course. If it isn't needed, don't use it is my motto). Shed load of books, mostly free already lined up in numerous categories/collections. I cannot fault it really. My partner does though. In his opinion the interface is pants (he is the all singing / all dancing kinda guy) so I take on board previous criticisms as being valid for some, but I just love it the way it is. Simple to use. If I had a criticism is the fact pdf's are not really that easy to use on the Kindle, but hey - enough converter programs out there to make it a format you can use, so again - that excuse goes out the window.

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment