I've been using the Kindle 3G for a few weeks now

Bookmark and Share
I've been using the Kindle for a few weeks now; I am really enjoying it.

It is an amazing piece of Hardware, exactly what I was looking for! Affordable, sturdy, great for everything I need out of a e-reader.

Two issues:
- The experimental programs (3G browser and such) aren't fully up to par yet, even though I enjoy them just fine: when they go from beta -> completion I hope I will be able to upgrade my Kindle without needing to purchase the next model. (Like what Apple does with every product)
- I find audible.com to be quite expensive, are they trying to force you into signing up for their credit-program? Or is there something I'm missing? Anyway, overall a 4.8/5 for me. Read More

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment