who resisted the Kindle

Bookmark and Share
I was like many people who resisted the Kindle for not wanting to lose the whole tactile sensation of books. The designers clearly designed it (I have the WI-FI 6") with people like me in mind. When held outside of a leather or leather-ette case which I recommend), it's the size of what paperback books used to be, only thinner, lighter and therefore easier to manage. The device has page turning arrows (Next and back) on either side so you can be left-handed or right-handed, or have something else in one hand and you can still turn the page. I asked for a Nook for Christmas, and my dad bought a Kindle instead. I must say that I do love my Kindle, but there are so many books available in EPub that I can't read, especially free for checkout from my library. Amazon has an almost perfect product, with one large flaw. Let us read EPubs, please!! Read More

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment