The Kindle 3G is lightweight and very easy to read in any light.

Bookmark and Share
I am a person who searches and reads reviews, but I dont write many reviews. I LOVE my Kindle so I hope you find this helpful. The Kindle is lightweight and very easy to read in any light. I also purchased the kindle cover with light so I can read at night and help protect my purchase. I did look at several other reading devices, but after considering many things, I choose the Kindle. Honestly none of the other reading devices compared to the screen display my kindle has. I don't know how they did it but it is so easy to read in almost any light especially the sun. I also use the text to speach from time to time so I don't have to stop reading at times. The battery life is long, but I have noticed if I use text to speach or the light for night reading then I do have to charge it a little more often. But it still last weeks. I love being able to buy the book and start reading it the next minute. I have found the ebook prices to be reasonable as well. I did worry because I used to borrow and loan out books and I still do that with some books I have. I have not used the Kindle loan feature yet, but I'm sure I will. I have really started buying about 95% of any new books I purchase online from my kindle. It fits right in my purse and I can read any book in my collection. I am told it holds thousands of books and I'm sure I will get to that point in the future. It was so nice because on my vacation I was able to read several new books, plus I re-read some of my favorites. I would not have been able to pack all of those for the trip and I was just so excited that I had them on my kindle.Read More

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment