Kindle Wi-Fi version

Bookmark and Share
I originally purchased just the Kindle Wi-Fi version. I liked it so much that I recommended to my wife and daughter that they join me in the Kindle revolution. I purchased a Kindle 3g + Wi-Fi, which I kept for myself, and another Kindle Wi-Fi version. They all have the 6" display. We all have become avid fans of the Kindle readers and enjoy downloading books from the Kindle store. We are getting ripped off in Austalia for book purchases and we do not have access to the range of books available on Kindle. This family is more than happy with our decision to go Kindle. I have not had one problem purchasing or downloading books to our readers. The Kindle reader is a breeze to operate and use.Read More

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment