the Kindle gets five stars

Bookmark and Share
The one down-side,and it's a sign of the times, is that the Kindle doesn't turn off--it goes into "sleep" mode, but a quick slide of a switch and you're back to the page you left off. What I don't like about this (it doesn't seem to drain the battery fast, though) is that there's always advertising on the main screen until you switch to whatever you're reading. I can understand them advertising Amazon, but why TV shows? As my aforementioned colleague asked if I don't pay to subscribe to Kindle--it's really a pay as you go system, why do they have the right to put advertising on my unit? I didn't even buy it directly from Amazon, but from an office supply store. But, advertising is everywhere they can find a spot, these days. As mentioned, I'd recommend a carrier for it to avoid cracks and scratches. I found one cheaper than Amazon advertises on an on-line auction site--note I won't advertise for them-they aren't paying me. Were it not for the advertising Amazon puts on my Kindle without asking, or offering me money to advertise for them, the Kindle gets five stars. Too bad, the device itself is beyond five stars, but greed takes a star away. Read More

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment