Kindle cover with an integrated light

Bookmark and Share
I am the wife of dallascowboy and the Kindle he bought was my birthday present. I absolutely love it. I enjoy the free games that amazon offers and it is not something I cannot live without. I have been on the fence for 2 years about buying one because I love collecting books. I now realize I can collect many more books and have them all at my fingertips to read and reread anytime I want. I got a cool monsterbundle case with sticker decal to customize my kindle as well. I take it everywhere I go and it fits easily into my purse. I definitely would recommend this product to anyone who is an avid book reader. It is also good for those who enjoy leisurely reader as well. I like the 3G that I can use anywhere and it also works with my own wireless network. The display is just like a real book page and there is no glare. The battery life is good but I am a person who will read for 2-3 hours at a time so I can drain a battery quick. At this current price of 139 it would make a terrific birthday or christmas present for anyone! , I also purchased the Kindle cover with an integrated light. The attachment to clip the Kindle into the cover and power the light is of such flimsy design that it broke within 24 hours of purchase. The Kindle is great, but without backlighting, it requires a cover with a light that attaches in a more robust fashion! Read More

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment